11 Oct Devices for The Beauty and Health Industry
Devices for The Beauty and Health Industry: Which Ones Do You Need?
The market of equipment for hardware cosmetology and laser medicine is growing every year. The devices are becoming more sophisticated, new techniques for applying modern technologies are being developed, and the results of the same rejuvenation procedures are impressive.
If you are going to open your own beauty salon, cosmetologist’s office, medical practice, you are definitely aware of the flour of choosing equipment: which one is better for you? How not to miscalculate with a purchase because devices for cosmetic services are expensive? How to organize the purchase process without any hassle?
The Touch Light company will help you decide on the choice of equipment! And for starters, let’s look at the general issues of buying devices for a beauty parlor or salon.
General Questions: How To Choose Equipment for Hardware Cosmetology?
• To begin with, determine the size of your budget: of course you want to buy more devices and provide maximum services to your customers, but sometimes a reasonable approach and a sober assessment of the situation help to choose the most suitable and universal device with which you can provide quality services to a greater extent than with several different devices.
• It will also be useful to determine what services will be in demand in your salon or clinic: for example, in a beauty salon, a laser is unlikely to be needed to remove vascular formations, because such operations are carried out only by dermatologists. And for the same doctors, ELOS hair removal, as a service, will be unnecessary.
• Do not forget about quality: it is better to get one, but a high-quality device that will serve you for a long time and ensure high-quality procedures, than to order several devices of dubious quality that will have to be repaired in a short time.
And now we will consider what types of devices should be purchased for various types of business in the beauty and health industry.
Beauty Salon: What Equipment Is Needed?
If you are the owner of a beauty salon, you know for sure that the most demanded hardware services in it are epilation, peeling, removal of tattoos or scars. The following devices will be able to provide such a complex to you:
• Neodymium laser – a device that removes tattoos and produces effective carbon peeling.
• Diode laser – the “gold standard of hair removal”, which can be additionally used for skin lifting.
Beauty Parlour – What Is Necessary for Cosmetologist
The range of cosmetologist services involves more hardware procedures than a beauty salon. Therefore, you can add to the already listed laser devices:
• IPL system – for photorejuvenation and acne removal.
• Carbon dioxide laser or Micro Needle RF system for complex skin rejuvenation and peeling procedures.
• HIFU-system for skin tightening and its restoration.
• Nd: YAG Q-Switched laser: a new generation neodymium laser for removing tattoos, scars, effects of acne, as well as anti-aging treatments.
Clinic of Aesthetic Medicine
The procedures in the clinic are associated not only with rejuvenation, but also with the removal of various neoplasms and the treatment of skin diseases. Therefore, a set of equipment to solve these problems should choose the following:
• Laser devices for influencing vascular disorders.
• Carbon dioxide laser.
• Micro Needle system for skin tightening.
• IPL system to restore skin functions and massage.
• HIFU device.
• Picosecond laser (Nd: YAG Q-Switched).
Gyms and Massage Rooms
Massage practices using devices are very popular. And here come in handy:
• Apparatus for LPG massage.
• CRYO devices for cryotherapy.
If you want to choose the best devices for your business, Touch Light will provide you with them at the best price. Our equipment is highly recommended in the field of cosmetology, and the conditions of purchase from us are very favorable for customers: we provide you with free delivery, training, as well as a guarantee for all devices.